After a fairly quiet 2013, I have some grand plans for 2014:
- After a long delay, I expect the last seven books of the Dray Prescot series to be published this year in all formats. More on this in another post.
- I hope to begin publishing a new series of books by Ken Bulmer.
- Two new books from Daniel Wyatt will be published — Pennant Man (a baseball novel set in the 1940s) and Route 66 (a collection of stories set on the infamous Route 66).
- Three of Moyra Caldecott’s series will be published in omnibus editions.
- If all goes to plan, I will be able to reopen the “submissions department”, so if you have been waiting patiently for a chance to have your book published by Mushroom eBooks, please bear with me a little while longer.
Thanks for all your support through the previous years.
Comments on this entry are closed.
You can put me down for the remaining Dray Prescot hardcovers, and I’m VERY interested in the other Ken Bulmer books you put out.
(in for the long haul)
Thanks for the support Tex. Hopefully it won’t be a too much longer haul!